NEW UPDATES!!

More products available. Check out http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/ now!

21.04.16 - Good news! We have stocks for NYX Lip Lingerie now although not of all the colours! We are working on getting all the colours in soon! :D

24.03.16 - New SMLC stocks are ordered and coming in soon. Also, please email if if you want NYX Lip Lingerie. Planning to stock up on it as my seller has stocks now! :D

24.12.16 - New SMLC colours are in!! Order now before it is out of stock!
Order Updates

NOTE: There will be no further discounts for wholesale/resell.

NOTE: All NYX items sold are authentic, directly imported from the US. Do take note that NYX is not a RETAIL product, it is more of a catalogue product and they are not sold in retail outlets in the US. Items are not all made in the US as labour/manufacturing charges will be very high, hence more expensive products. Thank you.

NOTE2: Please take note that I DO NOT REFUND for payment made if you have changed your mind or if you have promised to pay a certain date (or not) and yet you made the payment days later (without asking if the items are still in stock) expecting the item(s) to be still in stock. Products are fast selling. Late payment will result in your order being placed under preorder.

NOTE3: If you still want to pre-order, you can. Just email me with your order but I DO NOT gurantee on the closing date & arrival of each order (restocking). If you absolutely do not MIND of the long wait that is.

NOTE4: I will not reserve items for you as I have alot of MIA customers. Please make payment as soon as you receive the total from me via email to secure your items. Otherwise, it will be sold to the next customer.


Preorders now will be ordered together with batches of my fast moving stocks (LSS, SMLC, RLG, JEP, etc) for faster delivery!

NYX Round Lipstick









Price: RM18 each

Available Stock Below


LSS504 Harmonica x 5
LSS509 Narcissus x 4
LSS513 Electra x 5
LSS522 Circe x 3
LSS529 Thalia x 3
LSS538 Heredes x 3
LSS543 Hebe x 4
LSS550 Indian Pink x 4
LSS565 B52 x 2 - SOLD
LSS571A Hot Pink x 3
LSS588 Orange Soda x 3
LSS590 Honey x 4
LSS595 Strawberry Milk x 2
LSS597 Margarita x 3
LSS599 Fire x 4
LSS605 Mars x 3
LSS608 Perfect x 2
LSS620 Paris x 3 - SOLD
LSS623 Heater x 2
LSS628 Tea Rose x 5
LSS629 Power x 4
LSS630 Pumpkin Pie x 2
LSS632 Frapuccino x 3
LSS634 Louisiana x 2
LSS635 Doll x 2
LSS637 Rose x 4
LSS638 Sunflower x 2
LSS641 Rose Bud x 4
LSS643 Femme x 4
LSS644 Spellbound x 3

47 comments:

  1. hi thr.
    is circe still available?
    btw, if i put in orders, how long will it take for it to arrive?
    thanks for bringing my fav brand into malaysia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ria,

    Yup, It's available.

    I will be able to send this out once payment is made.

    Email me at nailpolishspree@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you don't have strawberry milk in stock ar? please reply to my email.thanks!
    c.germaine@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Germaine,

    Noted. Will email you !! I'm actually stocking up on it and waiting for my stocks to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hai.
    I want circe. Is it still available?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    Yup LSS Circe is still available as of now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. did u receive my email?
    i wan to purchase circe and pumpkin pie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Shao Wen,

    Sorry but i didn't receive your email. My email is nailpolishspree@gmail.com.

    Can you provide me your email address as well?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh..i had resent the email :)
    my email address is its_shaowen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder there will be colour tea in future?
    actually i want tea, but since you dont have it,
    i choosed circe instead :(

    Hope it turn out well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Shao Wen,

    Email sent. Anyway do you mean LSS Tea Rose? Or do you mean LSS603 Tea. For LSS603 Tea, it has to be pre-ordered because I do not bring in all the LSS colours.

    Do send me an email with your confirmed pre-order list.

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i had received them. Thank you! :D
    You have good customer service! haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Shao Wen,

    Thanks for the feedback! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Shazzac,

    Would like to order LSS632 - Frapuccino & LSS617 - Summer Love, do you still have the stock on hand?

    Thanks,
    raynu85@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. extremely waiting for ELF Cosmetic, when you going to bring in?

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi..it is still available? i want power, honey, summer love and harmonica..if available pliz email me afzanizzani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Afzan,

    I've already tried to email you but your email bounced back. Please get in touch with me at nailpolishspree@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi dear, do you have tea rose, heather and doll? i'd like to get these. email me at eznin85@gmail.com. if they're in stock. tq

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey sweetie, do you still have NYX round lipstick in stock? please email me at ch3rry.l0v3@gmail.com if they're available^^ thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  20. sis i allready email u...i want indian pink and tea rose ya.. ;)really hope is available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ira,

      I didn't get your email, please resend the email yea. :D Thanks!

      Delete
  21. sis i recently send the email again..check ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi sis if u still didn't get my email.. just inform me at raraira89@gmail.com
    i want tea rose and indian pink ya.. tq :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK. I've already replied your email! :D

      Thanks!

      Delete
  23. hello. it is round lipstick still available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course. If you read carefully above, it says 'In Stock' and the list and quantity of colours that i have is there.

      Delete
  24. do you have stock for vitamin lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ira,

      LSS Vitamin needs to be preordered.

      Email me at nailpolishspree@gmail.com if you want to order!

      Delete
  25. Hai..still available..email me plzz aidaeffendy@gmail.com..tq

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, it's already stated there in stock list.

      Delete
  26. Do you still have stock? I want place order 1pc Jupiter and 1pc Rose Bud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ivin,

      Only LSS Rosebud is in stock right now. Please email me at nailpolishspree@gmail.com to order.

      Thank you!

      Delete
  27. Hye.. I place order 1pcs tea rose..

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sure. Please email your order to nailpolishspree@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  29. hi.. are fire, tearose, louisiana and heredes still available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tea Rose & Louisiana is out of stock. FYI, ready stocks list is already listed under the pictures.

      Please email me @ nailpolishspree@gmail.com to order.

      Delete
    2. oh sorry.. i thought that was an old list

      Delete
    3. it's all updated as per today.

      Delete
  30. hi is it still available?i want to order tea rose and rose bud.how long it take to arrive?plz email me mashroom1108@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I’m soliciting for advice as to what shade would fit my personality. Who can help me? Thanks :D

    Xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pauline,

      This is really hard to decide. I do suggest you go to a makeup counter and try out as many lipsticks as you can.

      Delete
  32. Hello..I would like to buy Heredes.. Is it available? Pls e-mail me at schematype@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi. I am interested in these. can you provide wholesale price for these and nyx creamy round lipstick? thanks - amal

    plastikposlajumurah@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Replies
    1. As mentioned in the above post, ready stocks is listed.

      Postage? Kindly click on 'Shipping' at the top of the page

      Delete